Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 July Extension VIC

This extension provides a one-off payment to hospitality businesses affected by the COVID-19 restrictions announced 15 July 2021 and who have not previously received funding through the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund in June 2021.


The grant is no longer available

What do you get?

Funding of $7,200 for each eligible premise.

Who is this for?

Victorian hospitality businesses.


Eligible businesses will be invited to apply for grants of $7,200 for each eligible premises.

Eligible liquor licensees with an eLicence email address registered with the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) will receive an email containing their grant application link from Business Victoria.

Liquor licensees without an eLicence email address must set one up on their VCGLR Portal by 11.59pm on Monday 9 August 2021 to receive their grant application link.

Grants may be used to:

  • meet business costs, including utilities, salaries or rent
  • seek financial, legal or other advice to support business continuity planning
  • develop the business through marketing and communications activities
  • help with any other supporting activities related to the operation of the business.

What are the eligibility criteria?

Liquor licensees who have received their application form link from Business Victoria are eligible to apply.

To be eligible, applicants must also:

  • operate a licensed bar, restaurant, pub, club, hotel, café or reception centre that is registered to serve food and alcohol (Premises) located in Victoria on 15 July 2021
  • hold a general or late night (general), full club, restaurant and cafe, producer’s or on-premises or late night (on-premises) liquor licence as of 15 July 2021
  • provide a Class 2 or 3 Service Sector Certificate of Registration under the Food Act 1984 that is valid in 2021 for serving food on the same premises
  • be registered for goods and services tax (GST) on or from 15 July 2021
  • hold an Australian business number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 15 July 2021
  • be registered with the responsible Commonwealth or Victorian regulator.

How do you apply?

Find out more about eligibility and how to apply at Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 July Extension.

Contact information