COVID-19: Stay up-to-date on the latest support for business on our coronavirus page or by calling 13 28 46. ×

Information hub for farmers

The FarmHub website is a central source of information for rural businesses during tough times.

Check FarmHub for information for bushfire affected farmers and rural communities, including:

  • livestock services
  • animal biosecurity management
  • recovery grants and assistance
  • state emergency contacts

Find information, contacts and assistance for farmers.

Emergency primary industries grants

If you're a farmer, fisher, forester or beekeeper, you may be eligible for grants of up to $75,000 to help you with your immediate needs, such as livestock feed, clean-up costs and essential equipment.

Find out more about the emergency bushfire support for primary producers.

Financial counselling for primary producers

The Rural Financial Counselling Service (RFCS) is a service for farmers, fishers, foresters and related small business owners.

If you’re facing financial hardship and need support, a rural financial counsellor can help you to understand your financial position, and develop plans to improve it.

Find your local Rural Financial Counselling Service.

Contact us

Business support

Get in touch with our Contact Centre agents for support and information. We're available from 8am to 8pm across Australia, Monday to Friday.


If you think we're missing relevant government information, please let us know so we can improve our information for bushfire affected businesses.

Want more?

Check your business obligations after the bushfires.